Thursday, March 15, 2012

New Stamps! Finally!!

Hey Y'all!

I was finally able to update the shop this morning before heading out to work.  For those interested, I have a 9 to 5 working as a counselor at a local college which shall remain nameless.  I'm on the phone a lot, so that's when I do most of my stamp designing.

Today I posted numbers 4, 5 and 6 of my Cirque du Digi collection.  It was, in part, inspired by the Natalie Merchant music video for "Kind and Generous."  I absolutely loved it back when it first came out and the image of her as the human cannonball was really what drove me to draw all six of them.  Check out the stamps below and, if you'd like to see the music video, go here: http://youtu.be/rdG618TMc5E


Also posted today was little Lorelei.  I will be using her myself to make a birthday card later this week.


And I will leave you today with another beautiful card by the tremendously talented Lisa of Paper Craft Bliss using the 'Looks Like Rain Xandra' stamp.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for your comment on my blog, about Rosebud..Yes your welcome to share on your blog..

    Caz xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! More stamps... My poor paypal account... lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. Lisa's card is fabulous! 2. The new stamps are adorable! 3. I am absolutely loving that saucy look in the lion tamer's eye! :D

    ReplyDelete