Saturday, March 17, 2012

Cafe Digi is open for business!

I'm rather proud of my drawing efforts today, though it came at the cost of my neck.  I'm suffering from a serious case of 'artist's neck' and I may have to take tomorrow off to let my poor spine recover.  ...I SHOULD, but I probably won't.

I tried to go in a slightly different direction with the stamps that I posted today.  They're less 'chibi' than the majority of my other stamps.  I am extraordinarily curious how they will go over. What do you think?  I sincerely appreciate your constructive criticism.  Be brutal, if you need.


Now, I'm off to take a long, hot soak in the tub.  See you tomorrow!  (...maybe?)

7 comments:

  1. Oooh! Mayzy these are fab! Definitely different from the others but still have your signature style and they'll be fantastic to colour up!

    You rest up now! We don't want a digi in a neck brace :)

    Lisa xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I am in love with them. I thinks I will be buying all three of them They are fabulous. Good work.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe - these a fabulous. When I first saw the head of the image with the frappachino I thought she was pushing a hoover while having a milkshake - how silly am I.

    Hugs, Mette

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely my favourites amongst your digis! ♥

    ReplyDelete